Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Stigma

** This is an imported blog post from Sophie's personal blog written exactly a year ago.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Am currently going crazy listening, over and over again, to one of Chuno's OST, entitled Stigma / Brand sung by Yim Jae-Beom. He has such a manly voice and though initially I didn't know what he was singing, I thought that his feelings were clearly emoted through the song. (The Youtube embedded here displays the English translation of the lyrics).

'Chuno' or The Slave Hunters is currently aired on ASTRO's 303 KBS channel every Wednesday and Thursday night at 9 p.m. Though I don't follow the series, I really like this OST (Original Sound Track) when I first heard it in January.



(Youtube uploaded by changmin510, Jan 17, 2010)

No comments:

Post a Comment