Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Dalja's Spring

** This is an imported blog post from Sophie's personal blog written exactly a year ago.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There's always a first time and Sophie was driven enough to go and search for her favourite Korean drama at a few music stores on a Saturday until she found what she was looking for at RM79.90.

Actually, I'm not someone who will reread a book or re-watch a movie and neither do I waste my money on DVD movies or series knowing full well that I'd never watch them again.

But yes, I like this series too much and would like to get a copy for keepsake and view some parts that I've missed.




That night itself, Sophie followed up on the missing episodes and re-watched some poignant scenes.

Oh Dal Ja

Kang Tae Bong

Sophie was kept awake until 5.30 a.m. and continued the series later on Sunday till the wee hours of Monday morning!

Obsessed? Yes.

But she's satisfied now that she has got it out of the way once and for all.

The whole set is now lying idle. Anyone keen to borrow it?

No comments:

Post a Comment