Pages

Friday, March 25, 2011

Nobody

** This is an imported blog post from Sophie's personal blog, dated Nov 6, 2009.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gosh, I really love this song! It's my current favourite. I first heard it on Monday when Jojo, my dance instructor, introduced a new line dance routine to the English version of this song. I just could not get the tune and rhythm off my head for these five days.

So today, I googled and found that it is originally sung by Wonder Girls, a 5-piece Korean SYT (sweet young things) band. I have no idea what they are singing. I only like the melody and rhythm.




(Youtube uploaded by mnet, Nov 18, 2008)


I have also just discovered that the line dance routines posted on Youtube are quite comprehensive. Here's the dance steps to Nobody performed by Nancy (a dance instructor in KL, I think) and her team. The steps and styling are slightly different from Jojo's, more feminine and gentle. Love it!




(Youtube uploaded by senipadu, September 11, 2009)

No comments:

Post a Comment